Advanced Download Manager
Allows the user full control over how they download media
- Category Download Managers
- Program license Free
- Version 8.2
- Size 2 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.dv.adm
Россия, Набережные Челны, Яшьлек 31
Advanced Download Manager is a free download manager for Android phones and tablets, offering features like simultaneous downloads, queuing, download boosts and more.
Featuring a slick interface, Advanced Download Manager offers everything you’d want in an Android download manager and then some. You’ll be able to download up to three files simultaneously, find download links on any page (really!), and you can even create a download queue of hundreds of files that will download while your phone is idle.
Suffering from slow download speeds? Advanced Download Manager can help with that too! You can boost Edge, 2G, 3G, 4G, even LTE network speeds for a limited time by opening extra connections to the server; in some cases you’ll be able to bypass limits set by your mobile provider and download up to 3x faster!
All in all Advanced Download Manager offers some great features and works on just about every Android device.
- Download Up to Three Files Simultaneously In the advanced settings tab you can enable up to 3 downloads at once.
- Find Download Links on Any Page ADM will “scan” each page for specific types of media (video, audio, archives, etc.) so you can grab it right away.
- Create a Queue with Hundreds of Files You’ll be able to add hundreds of files to your download queue, and download them one by one – even when you’re sleeping!
- Download Any Kind of Files, Including Video and Music You can download just about any kind of file with Advanced Download Manager, though some (like copyright protected streams) just might not work.
- Doesn’t Work on All Files If you’re trying to download a copyrighted .TS video stream this might not work.
Left menu - Interface - Dark theme and Floating button.
Settings - Browser - Clear cookies, history, cache.
Browser - Left menu - only Tabs (+Close all tabs)
Settings - Data - Import/Export browser bookmarks.
Settings - Automation - Clear old finished downloads.
Settings - Notifications - Priority, Show on lock screen, Clear after closing program.